Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Elementary Elegance


Hello stampers. Today's project is another swap that I did way back before Christmas! I made it for the Stampin Addicts Sale-a-bration Swap and it uses one of the Sale-a-bration exclusive stamp sets called, Elementary Elegance. 



I was really attracted to this set because of the sentiments: Happy Birthday and Hello. I also love the little bird stamp. I think it is just the sweetest little thing and I can see myself using it with other stamp sets.

To make this card I used markers to add the various colors to the frame. Then I stamped the sentiment and punched it out, sponged it and adhered it with dimensionals.
Another little detail is the crown. It is stamped with Versamark and embossed with Gold. I did have to cut it out but surprisingly it wasn't hard at all! Actually nothing on this card was hard to do. I haven't really used this set much because Sale-a-bration has just begun but I am sure you will be seeing more of it!

You too can have the Elementary Elegance stamp set. It is one of the many Free sets to choose from when you spend $50. For more information about Sale-a-bration and the great deals check out the pdf catalog found by clicking Here.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Elementary Elegance - sale-a-bration
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Versamark, Soft Suede
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, dimensionals, Sponge, Calypso Coral Ribbon, Lace Border Punch, Corner Punch, Gold Brads

To purchase these or any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my Online Store.

Enjoy the day! Only 2 more days until the Stampin Addicts Sale-a-bration Blog Hop. 

2 comments:

cbeaudot said...

Let me tell you how much I don't love Calypso Coral: the ink pad is still in its shrink wrap. But this card gives me total and humble appreciation for it. I may have to try to get along with that color.

psucolleen said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...